10.02.2007

Muffins just came into his trust fund.


Muffins just came into his trust fund.
I love cats. Especially large round ones. That's because I have two large round British Shorthair cats, Matisse and Monet. They are a big influence in my paintings. You know how superior cats can be if you are a cat lover. This painting captures that attitude. This painting has been sold.


Fly on periwinkle dreams of a world wrapped in velvet. You were born with wings.
Winged creatures, human and not, are featured in a lot of my work. I think flying appeals to all of us because of our unconscious desire to be free. Free from the fears that hold us back, and the false notions of who we think we are.




Edith knew she was out of control
I like to use photos of family members. Old photos are the best. I use the head,(that sounds worse than it is) and draw, paint and collage the rest of the person. Creating a story about the resulting character is the best part, and can be quite amusing. This painting has been sold.






I float dreamlike through the heavenly spheres and worlds misty with the voice of hope.
If you enlarge this image you can read the beautiful and inspiring words Katie wrote. The "love" tag is made from shrink plastic. The piece that is part of the word triangle at the top is made of polymer clay. The collage includes fabric, buttons and dimensional paint as well.









3 comments:

  1. My mommy! If you only want nice professional comments, please tell me, and I'll be more growed up. But I really like this blog! I like the joke about the heads. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baat. I mean your art. I want eet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments!