9.20.2008

Knitted Flowered Hats






EVIDENCE OF SUMMER KNITTING OBSESSION
Summer evenings were spent under the cool gentle breezes of the air conditioner, knitting and watching some of the best that Netflix has to offer. My film majoring daughter and I, having been British in our former lives, enjoyed a fraction of the approximately 525,600 hours of DVD available from the 1970's BBC hit, Upstairs Downstairs. If you are an avid knitter, I recommend a subscription to Netflix, or conversely, if you are an avid Netflix subscriber, I recommend you take up knitting seriously. Seriously. It is a match made in Heaven. We watched other stuff, too, all of which I loved but most of which I can't remember (at least not the titles).

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely delightful hats. Great color combinations. Where did you learn to knit? How much do they cost?

    Gertie Woster
    Australia

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments!