9.03.2013

Voting Is Open for Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search

Sorry, voting is now closed. Thank you to all who voted.


For the better part of the summer I have been involved in the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search.  Over 1500 artists from around the world entered the contest and I am one of the 50 semi-finalists!!!  This is a huge event in the art licensing world. Today begins the voting to select one artist to represent the popular vote.  Five others will be chosen by a panel of judges, and these six will go on to the final round. The judges will then chose one winner who will receive a 2 year contract with Lilla Rogers Studio, one of the world's top licensing agencies.  

Public voting begins today, Sept. 3 and continues through Sept. 9
The 6 finalists will announced on Sept. 10.



Our assignment was to create a design for a tote bag with a Fall theme to be sold at framers' markets. If you love my design, and I hope you do, please go to the sight and vote for me. It would make me soooo happy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments!